Monday, May 14, 2007

Thanks to All The Blogs!

I would like to take a post to give my thanks to all the blogs that have supported me thus far in my quest.

Death Musik
An excellent blog specializing in Death Metal. Has a VAST (and I mean VAST) selection of metal and is updated VERY frequently. Absoloutly essential for any Death Metal fan! Check it out, you will not be dissapointed!

The Course Of Darkness
An amazing blog that uses megaupload (no 100 minute waiting time), with a huge collection of discographies from some of the top metal bands in the scene! A great source for Power Metal and also includes the excellent Metal Museum series in it's entirety!

Fan From Hell
Excellent blog with an eclectic metal selection! Frequent discographies from some of the big names in Metal, an an excellent mix of all different types of Metal make this a site not to be missed by ANY Metal fan. Also included within, is the rivetting documentary Metal: A Headbangers Journey!

Please check out these blogs in the links section. They are all garanteed to put a smile on your face!


Our next post will be Swedish Melodic Death Metal pioneers, At the Gates!

3 comments:

"Tu eliges el lugar de la herida" said...

You have a nice blog!!!

Byeee!!

Karla

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you post, choice look ahead for more interrelated articles soon as its one of my pick topic to read.